Paskelbta: 2022 - 06 - 06
Galioja: 2022 - 08 - 18
Pageidaujamas bakalauro kursas:
Praktikos trukmė: 12 savaitės
Švitrigailos g. 13
Do you have any experience with .Net, TypeScript, C++, REST, cloud-based web services or mobile applications? Looking for an amazing Software Engineering internship to start your career? Bentley Systems offer Software Engineering internships and permanent positions in our Vilnius and Kaunas offices.
Bentley's mission is to provide innovative software and services for the enterprises and professionals who design, build and operate the world's infrastructure - advancing both the global economy and environment for improved quality of life.
Our Software Development Internship offers work on a variety of platforms. You can create, enhance, and maintain products, as well as participate in the full lifecycle of development, from specification and design through implementation, test, and support. If you love software development, then this is the place for you!
Your salary working full time will be 1000 EUR before taxes. If you are interested, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reikalavimai praktikanto kvalifikacijai
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world's infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent's leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
- Some experience with .Net, TypeScript, C++, REST, cloud-based web services or mobile applications
- Only two steps hiring process
- You will do real tasks in challenging projects and use the newest technologies
- You will have a personal mentor to support you
- Pluralsight trainings
- Possibility to choose to work full time or part time
- We offer a flexible work schedule if you need to combine work and studies
- Most of interns stay at Bentley as permanent colleagues after their internships
- Much fun is also guaranteed!
- Your salary working full time will be 1000 EUR before taxes. If you are interested, please apply at email@example.com