Paskelbta: 2021 - 10 - 01
Galioja: 2021 - 11 - 30
Pageidaujamas bakalauro kursas:
Pageidaujamas magistro kursas:
Praktikos trukmė: 10 savaitės
Giedraičių g. 3, Vilnius
Duration of the internship: 2 months (8 weeks).
› Start date: November (we’d agree on a suitable date).
› Place: Remote.
› Working time: full-time (40 h/week), flexible working hours to coordinate internship and studies.
› The third-party agreement is possible but not mandatory.
Reikalavimai praktikanto kvalifikacijai
- Internship acquire theoretical and practical knowledge in the chosen track.
- Receive daily assignments and have a mentor.
- Visma Geek - to guide and support You.
- Try programming and quality assurance tools.
- Learn other essential skills such as Agile, security, GIT, etc. from the professionals in the field.
- Acquire the experience remotely and get a chance to be offered the job between Visma Geeks.
- Good English skills.
- You are committed to becoming a professional in software development.
- You have good object-oriented programming theoretical knowledge.
- You have some functional programming knowledge.
- Sharing work examples or a link to your GitHub profile would be considered as a plus!
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. To keep it that way we review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- You’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- All of our coaches are technical people, so they truly understand the in’s and out’s of the service you’ll be building.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We offer PAID internship!