Paskelbta: 2021 - 01 - 13
Galioja: 2021 - 02 - 26
Praktikos trukmė: 10 savaitės
Klaipėdos g. 1
As an operation and maintenance engineer, you will assist in managing the maintenance and deployment of projects for the server. Requires comprehensive understanding & knowledge of certain coding techniques, such as java and python. And familiarity with various databases, such as MySQL, DynamodDB, etc.
What you will do:
• Build system operating environment, such as VUE, java, python and other operating environments;
• Deployment project;
• Database maintenance;
• Write various operation and maintenance scripts;
• Use company tools to adjust parameters;
• Acquire & maintain product knowledge & applications required to support, develop & progress existing & new products, programs, and training initiatives.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to manage inquiries & complaints accurately, timely & completely.
• Accurate claim data management- Record details of customer verifications, inquiries, comments, complaints & actions taken.
• Liaise and coordinate with internal departments, specifically Software, Product, Quality & Customer Service to provide input on market feedback/information, trends, challenges & issues.
• Comply with all Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
What we offer:
• Work in a multinational company with offices around the world
• A competitive salary package with bonuses based on performance and benefits after the internship;
• Health Insurance
• Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project;
• Good career prospects in a reputable company;
• Opportunity to create and develop your local team;
• All the support to have a challenging career growth;
• A workplace, located in Vilnius, Lithuania
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities